Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62392.42

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    I'm new...did a few game installs and surveys...some paid, some did not ... I did get enough points for my first $1 yesterday
    but as some have said... those downloads have to be carefully monitered and customized or they come with a lot of unwanted items

PokerOwned God
    can you actually buy points on here as well..can anyone explain that..i am a newbie but trying to catch on since all i play now is carbon

Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    can you actually buy points on here as well..can anyone explain that..i am a newbie but trying to catch on since all i play now is carbon

I think you can... I saw it in the FAQ's ... but now I can't seem to find it...good question !!

I do know there are some interesting offers in the MarketPlace section of this forum

P.S. to OP ... today I just tinkered around in here while playing poker and still made about 100 points

PokerOwned Master
    Today in Supersonic I was 0 for 4 on offers. On one game I downloaded, it said internet not detected when I went to login and create a player. Real funny since I was on 2 poker sites and here already. On another it said earn 153 points and win a Canon camera, instead I was taken to Travian games for a download.

Knight-Lieutenant
    Points from surveys dont give me much unless they are instant and very few on this site credits. 90% of the surveys here do not credit your points.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Many of the ads that are not covered by the reality but there are exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by ebaytime View Post
    probably 13 - 14k per day...........:)))
    Wow really? tell us how oh wise one.

Quote Originally Posted by eberetta1 View Post
    Today in Supersonic I was 0 for 4 on offers. On one game I downloaded, it said internet not detected when I went to login and create a player. Real funny since I was on 2 poker sites and here already. On another it said earn 153 points and win a Canon camera, instead I was taken to Travian games for a download.
    Quote Originally Posted by JiveBogo View Post
    Points from surveys dont give me much unless they are instant and very few on this site credits. 90% of the surveys here do not credit your points.

I often check the "What's Working" page...it helps a bit...if you see my name in there...you can trust the reviewed link works quick and relatively easy

PokerOwned Veteren
    Its obvious the fastest and easiest way to get points is the PO poker client but it is also the fastest way to lose them too, so be careful!

PokerOwned Veteren
    Quote Originally Posted by JiveBogo View Post
    well that has to be entirely false! maybe your not completing them all the way through?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast