Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64104.26

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: smaller minimum

LJM3000

smaller minimum

Is there a site that has a minimum deposit less than $25? I would love to put some money in an acct, but am a bit skittish to throw 25 at something I've never tried before. Is there a site that has maybe a $10 minimum? Thanks all!

TON is Gone.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

EddieTorr
    Even better, play in freerolls for a while and build up a small bankroll at whichever site you like best and then try the other games. just requires a little patience and you'll risk nothing.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieTorr View Post
    Even better, play in freerolls for a while and build up a small bankroll at whichever site you like best and then try the other games. just requires a little patience and you'll risk nothing.
    This^^^ too is good advice. I made a deposit ONCE at Poker Stars back when I first started playing online. I have never made one to any site since.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

That being said, playing in freerolls can be pretty maddening with all the donking and similar. Depending on your patience level you might be better off just putting in $10 and seeing where it takes you.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I've never been able to deposit since black friday. take that back i did carbon over a year ago but it was 100 bucks and western union. just play a few freerolls and cash than decide if u like the site or not and than deposit if u still are up for it. Bovada is one that's has a cheap minimum deposit

LJM3000
    thanks all, have won $ in freerolls and youre right donks everywhere.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    don't waste your money making deposits anywhere.... play freerolls and work your way up.... consider it practice.... if you're from the US you can't cash out from anywhere anyway

Seasoned Veteran
    Yea just start with freerolls at first and work your way up !!

For US players, Bovada I think is the lowest trustworthy site with a $20 min. Pokerstars used to be $10, but wouldn't know what it is now.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast