Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $59533.27

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sergeant
    This is what you can do with small pocket pairs...
    a.jpg

unfortunately I folded before I saw the flop
    BTW I am ionutz_luk at the table

Sergeant
    I ran a simulator, again obvisiously now i know what the cards were id of proberly gone all-in as well..... trust your instincts ojwood... trust your instincts lol

if either of these images dont show right click and go to properties and copy and paste the url...

And this is what i get when i don't play a rubbish hand lol!!!!

i sling and 8 and a 2 and on the flop 8 2 2 come out the turn brings... another 2! .... dang..
    Last edited by ojwood; 02-05-2011 at 01:37 PM.

Sergeant
    i will play with all poket pair, u will have chance to have three of a kind

Private
    It is quite likely that some of your opponents have Ax and even may have some of each others outs but you also have to put pocket pairs within their range as well. If one of your opponents shows up with a bigger pocket pair then you are essentially drawing to a two outer. In this situation you would have won but I do not like to risk a significant portion of my chips with a hand that can quite easily be dominated in this situation.

Sergeant
    I agree with you , with small pairs you should always limp . Remember you can hit your 3 of a kind 1 in 9 times

Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by mils_nguyen View Post
    i will play with all poket pair, u will have chance to have three of a kind
    even if you dont flop a set,you can have the best hand a lot of the time,it shouldnt be like if i dont flop a set i'll fold.its hard to hit hands you cant fold evey flop you miss.

PokerOwned Master
    great hand friend.....full house in the flop and poker on the turn wauuuu oh my gad........good luck in the table friend

Sergeant
    44 is almost never good in that spot. Fold it was a smart choice. At best you're a weak favorite in a coinflip. You can't be hindsight results oriented and play profitable poker.

PokerOwned Master
    It´s Depends how many stack do you have, and your position in the table... Sorry about my english, i´m from brazil!!

Good fold man, i wouldnt play 44 against 2 other people.. especially for all my chips..

^^ Diablo 2 thing.. I spent many years of my life pissing off people on hardcore.^^

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast