Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65784.72

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    RVCrusher wrote:i never show my cards, but carbon offers that you can show one card, both, none, rabbit cam, i love it! <<<< yea that and the emotions are the only things i like at carbon

PokerOwned Veteran Peteyweestro's Avatar
    I will click the muck link 90 % of the time and leave it like that but towards the end of a game , if it's against friends then i will show them if i had the nuts sometimes, but only if i know the person and we get along well and then only sometimes
    All money ain't good money......
    and all bitches ain't female neither !

Knight
    I also very rarely show my hole cards.

PokerOwned Master
    Usually i think itīs not advisable...But sometimes you can do it to ilude your opponents about your game (ex: if you are tight you show a bluff, and if you are loose you show a big hand...)

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    Never-But it can tilt a short stack if ya play cards right
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

Master Sergeant
    Just sometimes it's good to show ur hole cards.Advertise ur bluffs,makes your opponents second guess themselves.

almost never only when i catch quads or straight flush. Its for screenshots

PokerOwned Moderator
    I only do it late game if it's tight and the game is getting boring. I'll bluff and show to hopefully encourage people to call me and trap them if I'm big stack, or if I'm short stack, I might decide to go on a few runs where I'm blind stealing against tight players, show them a mediocre hand, and hopefully get called when I get a decent ace. This is if i'm really desperate because the blinds are about to eat me. Otherwise, I don't unless I'm on merge. It's dumb, but I over rabbit >.<

Elite PokerOwned Member
    When, where, timing, and what cards is all up to the player. To me there is no right answer for this. If you want to show your hole cards a lot go for it, if you believe in making people pay to see then so be it. Either way I usually show for 2 reasons: 1) to earn some respect at a table 2) to irritate someone who is heading towards tilt after I bluff them. In this scenario hopefully my showing puts him over the edge

It devs bad habits. Ppl should have to pay to see. also slows down the game while ppl decide whether to show or not. It's a dumb feature. That and rabbit as well.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast