Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61166.81

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Russian Players

i cant believe people are blaming pw sharing on the basis of ethnicity.

i will try not to sterotype also, lol, BUT the russina players are known to leak passwords and fill up tourneys all over the place LOL, it happens a lot in my other forum too, BUT WELCOME TO U ANTOFIL!!!!!!!!U seem nice tho!!hehe. i,m not sure if ive played in game withh u yet , but GL

Seasoned Veteran
    thank you, I am honest user and I like to communicate with not Russian people))) It is good and interesting and good way to improve my English and poker skill))) GL))

Seasoned Veteran
    Kruto JollyWhite, Ya iz Samary rad budu vstreche za stolami))) P.S. Pozdravlyau s chempionatom mira v nashih gorodah)))
    Last edited by Antofil; 01-04-2011 at 02:02 PM.

Experienced Member
    not all russian players are password leakking players.............but, they have a bad reputation of doing so and all it takkes is a few rotton apples to ruin the bunch.........this forum is pretty damn good at protecting the passwords.........which I likke a lot....kkeeping the posts up and adding to the forum is a great solution....thankkks again pokkerowned for the games...
    You have to kknow when to hold'em, kknow when to fold'em and kknow when too bite your tongue!

PokerOwned Veteran
    better watch out once the russians get a hold of a site the ruin it. overrun it with a bunch of donkey freaks.

Sergeant
    I personally find Russian players very aggressive but have been fortunate to have met quite a few that I really enjoy corresponding with and playing against.

Seasoned Veteran
    It is interesting that poker is banned in Russia, but it develops really fast. Many Russian players won big tournaments.

Banned
    All i can say is russian players (no offense) are not liked by me (canadaian) right now. lol im actually so mad about that juniors game i dunno what to say. im speechless..

Well thank God...your speechless... if you can't say anything good about someone then don't say anything at all..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast