Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63402.18

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zab

Exclamation Read this first before asking questions

3 Steps guys it's not that hard. Don't post garbage!!

HELP, I have 3 Posts but it's not letting me opt in!!

Remember, you need 3 DAILY posts that are LONG ENOUGH and NOT SPAM

English Only Guys
    Last edited by Zab; 01-16-2011 at 05:55 PM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Private
    ok its vey well explanation about the rules. i dont know anything about forums and need a lot of help. thans
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

LOL..Hello, Thanks for the opportunity at the free-rolls.My screen name is offrdmom at many of the sites and forums AP/UB Is one looking forward to playing in one of these I hope.

Private
    I have been playn poker for a few years off and on hope this site offers great games looking forward to this site

Grumbledook
    It's a fun site with a bunch of cool people so far. I enjoy it

Master Sergeant
    Thanks for having this form I cant wait to get to know a lot of these people,Looks like a very nice room !

seriously thanks for putting this thread up here and hell im glad i looked this seems that it is a cool community so we will see at the table.

Banned
    agreed thanks for the site/ awesome [people.and awesome freerolls. thanks)

Corporal
    I not very well know English but the rules it seems to me very plain and simple

Private
    nice thank you very much for this oportunity

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast