Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63585.7

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Question

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    A lot of the surveys work u just cant be lazy about doing them!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    Some of the free ones didnt even work, so its hard to get points for free.

I would suggest that you play in the freerolls, much more EV.

Experienced Member
    Use your points for the freerolls. It has a higher EV, and besides, you get to learn how to play and you normally don't have to drag along as in with the Carbon sponsored freerolls.

I was rocking the Remedy for Life and Diabetic connect but now they are hardly converting now

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned God
    I am getting points - enough to play and I can't get into tourney - this is three times in a row - I have everything ready so don't get it - I was going to buy some points but now am hesitate because am not getting in the tourney in time

Banned
    Dude, there are quite a bit you can do. I accumulate points all the time, anywhere form little 40 point ones to 1k+, just have to find them. There are Facebook app installs, game installs, app installs, regular surveys, tasks you can do like looking up correct contact info, prepaid cards, sign ups, lottery, then there are like donk bets and last longer bets, or always the good ol poker client. There are ton of things to do, not all actually give you points, but most do. I have never ever bought any points, and have redeemed a few different times, and am currently sitting on around 7000 points right now, I get atleast 200 a day for like 5-10 minutes of my time, other days i give it an hour or so and get around 1-2k. Look under the What's working tab and Zab's Tasks, good luck.

u can defitely do it with surveys, i got alot of my points from subscibing to things with a prepaid card and just cancel before ur free trial is up it good for at least 4000 points or so, entertainment weekly is one, iqfax is another one, and thiers a couple more out thier

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    i still do some of the surveys and vids. but mostly i buy points as it is easier and i just like to play with yu donks lol
    win if yu can but always play fair

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by GottImHimmel View Post
    I am at 2,500 points from free surveys, I am curious, Is the even ENOUGH free surveys out there for 11,900 points, and I've already done all of the car insurance ones.

hey they are out there..but the big ones are trail offers..you can use a prepaid card with at least a 1-3 bucks on it and do the trial offers, the bank ones want your social so that is on you there..but the surveys are out there..i know for sure

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast