Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63671.62

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    for me the same thing, its worked at first now its impossible to run one of the surveys, very crazy oh well

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    I've generally had a lot of success with crowdflower. Lately, I have had to skip several of their tasks mid-way because there is no way to complete them. The code they need for confirmation is either wrong or not there.
    Have had the same thing happen to me. Really frustrating especially when its a long task and you have completed the majority of it.

Experienced Member
    Crowd flower hs always been legit for me, Are you sure you are using right username and password?

did you delete your cookies if not thats one reason it may not be working for ya

Quote Originally Posted by Dominator3 View Post
    Have had the same thing happen to me. Really frustrating especially when its a long task and you have completed the majority of it.
    If you click on the "Help" menu in the task interface, you can report the task as not working/won't accept codes/broken/etc. (See image)

If your task page looks like the one below, follow those instructions for filing a ticket.

They will often reward you for your time with a bonus for the value of the task, however they have been issuing all bonuses on Fridays so it may be on a delay.
    Last edited by Tecate; 01-31-2014 at 03:46 PM.

i have had a problem with crowd flower surveys "youtube 1s" fill out all the correct info and tells me i missed something!!! obv i didnt bc i checked many times "has done this a few times so i stopped doing ttryin the youtube vids" but it wont let me click the box to before submit n continue...shit is dumb !!

PokerOwned Veteran
    sorry dont know why its not converting. sometimes i noticed they convert as a group. like if you did 5 for 30pts each it would send over one for 150

PokerOwned Veteran
    Another weird thing linked with CrowdFlower is that they are often showing me tasks witch are not available any more. For example, there is a task available for 4 people but actually it isn't. Also, those two-point tasks are almost impossible to do and if you got a few incorrect answers, you wont get your points...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    that's not really good for points never has been

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast