Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66798.83

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    Stick to pokerowned freerolls. They give you great value to win some money and then you can stretch on a main site.

PokerOwned Veteran
    It's difficult but possible. When you're running hot, you start to imagine that you can build it up much more quickly than you actually can because bad runs can keep you down for longer than you would think possible.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Is that a real question?

PokerOwned Veteran
    No deposit freerolls are the best kind and completely possible if you are a good player. I have bankrolls on BCP ($14), Bovada ($7), and Lock ($2200). I can't seem to hold a BR on Carbon since I have a variance rate of -4.23 (meaning I lose 4.23 times more often than I should.) which is kind of crazy since my population tested is nearing 11k hands. I play both Poker Owned and Cardschat freerolls on a regular basis and play them regardless of my bankroll because even if you have thousands, a free bankroll booster is always nice. So just continue to improve your play and you shouldn't have a problem building a roll.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Invest in posts at CardsChat or buy/earn some points off of the po site.

Make a decent roll, however expect to have a strategy with combining all free roll winnings to one suspected site. Not looking for the key of Solomon or nothing just clear, concise, ample postings.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned Veteran
    everything is possible with little luck and patience.

bump
    Last edited by eqgh5uea; 01-04-2014 at 10:25 PM.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Quote Originally Posted by zingbust View Post
    It's difficult but possible. When you're running hot, you start to imagine that you can build it up much more quickly than you actually can because bad runs can keep you down for longer than you would think possible.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by potfan42o View Post
    i have cashed out 3k well 3,150 this year from nothing but time and effort. my advice, check out private games section and join alot of forums. full flush i hear has freerolls i stick to carbon, bcp mainly. i use to build my freerolls winnings up and play the big value games on Sundays and play alot of the $1 sattys. lock has great freerolls ko the pro however there payouts suck. gl to ya
    +1

EddieTorr
    It's not like you have to skip the other freerolls, but the PO games are definitely best, as WILD said. One other thing I like to do is get in the habit of stashing points in the Poker Client. You'd be surprised how quickly they add up if you can resist the urge to gamble them all away.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast