Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Parlay Champion
    there are surveys, downloads, trades. When you do surveys fill out info that is useful for instance if the survery is about diabetes make sure you fill out that you have diabetes. For downloads get the program called sandboxie so you can delete the contents you downloaded once points are given. some downloads may have a virus so always use sandboxed web browser. Also get ccleaner to clear cookies after each offer you do.
    "From the bottom of me heart, I'd like to take dis chance to apologize to absolutely nobody! The double champ does what the fuck he wants!" Connor Mcgregor

<CKC1UNV> Go Cowboys!!!!

Parlay Champion
    You can also join a poker site that does player to player transfer and trade poker funds for points.
    "From the bottom of me heart, I'd like to take dis chance to apologize to absolutely nobody! The double champ does what the fuck he wants!" Connor Mcgregor

<CKC1UNV> Go Cowboys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BenTan View Post
    but which way?
    If you can get the hang of Crowdflower, its fast and easy. If you do downloads, be sure to use sandboxie. Here is a link on how to use it http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f3/...ing-27590.html

How do I get the password for the tournament that will begin in 5 minutes on PokerStars ? the $ 10 poker tournament owned

god
    i play for my own fun on pokerstars!!! and the password from pokerowned is always wrong?!?

Quote Originally Posted by neechee1313 View Post
    i play for my own fun on pokerstars!!! and the password from pokerowned is always wrong?!?
    The first game of the day is posted on facebook and is only good for that game, for the others, review this:
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...html#post16816

god
    now one knows pokerowned the funny side nowone answer but it is importent i think .....lol

Experienced Member
    Preciso de pontos, preciso de ajuda, mas está complicado de conseguir ambos.

inacreditável que alguns membros façam isso. Só lamento pelos membros legitimos

Hi everybody here estefanetti Brothers ! see in freeroll 20 min

It's not luck

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast