Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    You only have a very short time to regiter to the pokerstar freerolls from PO
    So I cant understand or believethere are a lot of players without being here.

Quote Originally Posted by frkljus View Post
    Today is opted in but I cant register because that says tournament is full,so spent 40 points for nothing.
    You can make a refund so you get your points back.

Seasoned Veteran
    Actually the leakers are gone now. They got caught (who ever they were). Last time when I played 28opt in and 27 registered. Lol

PokerOwned Master
    first thing u guys should know last month before the banning brezil and Portugal there was 35 and so opt in and 90 to 100 players get the password ,and second of all i think now adays we have less than 5 people or maybe less than that that share password and don't buy to get the password,i think your problems that saying just 14 people opt in and 27 get the password is when u opt in in the first min of 15 min time for opt in and don't refresh your password page that shows recent participat in the tourney,there are a lot of people wait and opt in in last min,next time the clock is down to 1 min try and refresh and u will see there is not much a diffrance between opt in and people are in the game.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I dont understant people who give away password when they have to "work" to each points to get it
    And why to give it to people who done nothing to play in this private tour to enjoy and win some money

Seasoned Veteran
    The Pokerowned tourney at pokerstars is not a freeroll. It is actually a private tourney.

PokerOwned Veteran
    how do you get a refund? i also opted but cant play and i worked hard for those points

Well I'm new here and I entered the $10 Freeroll today. I hope i do better next time. i got greedy early because of the small pool of players. big mistake!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    so with pokerstars being banned in the US, how can you cash it out if you do win? I started on stars, but left when all the huhbub started.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I wish I could play on PS, I can't wait until everything is legal in the US.

PokerOwned Master
    I suspect people have multiple accounts, or give out the password to another other player within the forum community.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast