Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    "To be qualified as a valid post, the post must have AT LEAST 25 characters (Down from 50 where it used to be!)."

Bad Idea! The quality of posts were already garbagie enough, they are only gonna get worse. People don't even read the thread already, they just spit something out. If anything, you should have upped the amount of characters per post. Some of us actually read the threads we are responding to, and take the time to actually respond with some grey matter attached.

Knight
    I like pie!

But seriously I agree with this. I think 75 words is a better post count amount. 75 characters is not that much, if someone complains about having to write a whole 75 characters in order to get 5 points they should go do some surveys.

Zab
    Most of the people who come here now just for freerolls, won't be posting. There's no incentive to make the tournament in time.

So this is sort of a way to reward the long term posters over the long haul.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CoddBrunson View Post
    "To be qualified as a valid post, the post must have AT LEAST 25 characters (Down from 50 where it used to be!)."

Bad Idea! The quality of posts were already garbagie enough, they are only gonna get worse. People don't even read the thread already, they just spit something out. If anything, you should have upped the amount of characters per post. Some of us actually read the threads we are responding to, and take the time to actually respond with some grey matter attached.
    I don't think changing the amount required is going to stop anyone from posting crap. If anything, it'll make posts more annoying because you think you're getting into something interesting and it turns out someone just made up the extra characters with a bunch of shit. Haha so I think we'd only find the garbage posts become a little more long winded.

I was also wondering if the surveys we finish are removed to prevent us from accidentally taking them twice (unless that's permitted). I think I read somewhere, in the getgambit FAQ's or something, that we are not credited for multiple submissions. The survey lists are probably not under your control, but I was just hoping that the list contained only surveys we're eligible for.
    Last edited by TopJimmy99; 01-17-2011 at 08:56 PM. Reason: additional info

Zab
    I don't know about eligible ones doing them twice.

I do know that there are like 5 mods now that are deleting garbage posts so that helps I'll add as many as I have to, to get rid of the garbage!
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabulus32 View Post
    I don't know about eligible ones doing them twice.

I do know that there are like 5 mods now that are deleting garbage posts so that helps I'll add as many as I have to, to get rid of the garbage!
    I delete spam on sight ^_^ I do not usually delete peoples stupid posts, I leave that up to zab or someone else, but I delete anything that is just plain old spam or advertisements.

Zab
    Delete anything and everything even remotely close to spam

one reason they don't is because they can't verifiy it on the spot, most of them are 3rd parties and if there sales transaction you won't get credit untill posted.

Zab,this is very nice
    You have been hard at work as always,Thanks
    I can see that some are willing to help make this work so thats good news.Going to take a look around.Cya
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    yah i think that not right they have too do something about it like whats that all about

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmy99 View Post
    I don't think changing the amount required is going to stop anyone from posting crap. If anything, it'll make posts more annoying because you think you're getting into something interesting and it turns out someone just made up the extra characters with a bunch of shit. Haha so I think we'd only find the garbage posts become a little more long winded.

I was also wondering if the surveys we finish are removed to prevent us from accidentally taking them twice (unless that's permitted). I think I read somewhere, in the getgambit FAQ's or something, that we are not credited for multiple submissions. The survey lists are probably not under your control, but I was just hoping that the list contained only surveys we're eligible for.
    Kinda like this long winded BS.

LOL. Just messin. Just so everyone knows.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast