Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64127

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pocket Trouble

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I win more than lose with pocket aces. smaller pocket pairs win about 50-50 for me
    I pay in blood....but not my own. BDylan

PokerOwned Veteran
    blabla poket axes 2 thuh dome el cepone steel yur phone

Seasoned Veteran
    with 2 aces more often win, but weak pocket pair is 50 to 50

PokerOwned Master
    Shit happens. More often at Carbon/Ipoker than others.

PokerOwned Master
    if it is a all-inn preflop you are ahead anyway, so it is not a bad beat...kk qq jj kan be coin flips if the opponent has the ace

TON is Gone.
    I find that peeps who go all in with AA everytime are the ones who complain EVERYTIME they don't win. AA is the best STARTING hand sure, but no guarentee. Consider mixing up your game a bit. Me. I'll go ALL-In with AA maybe 50% of the time, raise/re-raise about 40%, and limp 10%. The later 40/10 split depends on the aggresion of my oponents. Of course my goal is still to get as many chips into the pot as possible.

For what it is worth, I Rarely loose with AA, or even KK. What it is more I think I have refined my style such that I almost never take a bad beat with AK anymore. QQ, and JJ? Well they still give me a hard time. 10-10 is a situational push for me. Any PP below that really REALLY depends on position, stack sizes, and table trends.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    JJ even JJJ is definately my bad luck hand. Seems I lose everytime I count on a Jack. Sometimes the opponent tears me up with Jacks. I'd rather stay in with 7 2 than anything to do with Jacks. The pocket Aces haven't proved to be 50% or better either. More like 35% success.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Best to never donk all-in on pockets pre-flop. No matter what the combination.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12