Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63718.11

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: offerwalls

PokerOwned Pro
    Surveys are nice, when you can get them to convert, which can be difficult at times. Beyond that, as said earlier, radio and posting in the forum. If you do downloads, make sure you have a good antivirus just in case, and you can delete them again afterwards as well.

PokerOwned Veteran
    got to find the right ones most all of them make you go through page after page of things but if the poiints were easy to get the freerolls would have a lot more people in them

PokerOwned Master
    I find thqt if I check at modnight thats about the time the new ones go up.

they are.. but for me.. gets paid one from ten tasks done

Don't be too sad if crowdflower is unavailable to you. I have tried to try it a few times and I find the tasks too menial and time consuming and a little frustrating at times so I avoid them.
    I am not trying to discourage anyone from trying them.....just giving my own personal opinion on them. I see them converting all the time so I wish I had the attention span to do all that. LOL

PokerOwned God
    i hate when i do those damn surveys and not get the points.. its the worst

PokerOwned Master
    For European players, there are near NO offers at all ... it is silly, isn't it? Where should I earn a couple points needed for play FR ?

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VVickedKitty View Post
    Don't be too sad if crowdflower is unavailable to you. I have tried to try it a few times and I find the tasks too menial and time consuming and a little frustrating at times so I avoid them.
    I am not trying to discourage anyone from trying them.....just giving my own personal opinion on them. I see them converting all the time so I wish I had the attention span to do all that. LOL

i agree, ive tried them a few times!! dont really care for them either! tho i do see lots of folks racking up points with it!!

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by pikeboy412 View Post
    i hate when i do those damn surveys and not get the points.. its the worst
    i completed one the other day and they said thanks and asked more personal questions then did not give any confirmation at all at end so had no proof after 45 minutes about childrens clothes

PokerOwned Master
    radio loyalty wasnt working for me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast