Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62935.35

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Love poker and I do too, get burnt once in awhile and the good thing is you can turn the comp off and return whenever you wish.

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    i love my poker too, its like my mistress,it the only fun i have seems like
    win if yu can but always play fair

PokerOwned Veteran
    Don't worry about winning money. Play the play money tables if it is becoming that much of pressure.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drivembig View Post
    Don't worry about winning money. Play the play money tables if it is becoming that much of pressure.
    Thanks.

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    Best of luck on grinding out money from those freerolls. Keep us updated.

Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    Okay, so I tried to build up my bankroll on Party Poker the way I did on FTP where I was about up to $17.98 + $25.00 from another site to which I was trying to transfer to.

Anyway, would it be called a no-commitment clause if I just skipped that whole process again???

I really tried today but I had to go to the beach, etc,. Should I just give up poker if I'm not willing to spend another 5+ hours a day to win $0.17 or whathaveyou???
    As I've done $0 to hero now on 3, working on a 4th now. I'll tell ya eqg, The beginning grind sux. But, as party/bwin is one of the majors, I think there should be an easier way to grind. One check out any pokerschool, or academy type of things they have. Another thing I've done is to shoot myself 50 from another site. As I grinded out the fifty from zero, I can accept this type of cheatin for my 0 to hero challenge.
    But Gl either ways, and keep us informed. GL

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    As I've done $0 to hero now on 3, working on a 4th now. I'll tell ya eqg, The beginning grind sux. But, as party/bwin is one of the majors, I think there should be an easier way to grind. One check out any pokerschool, or academy type of things they have. Another thing I've done is to shoot myself 50 from another site. As I grinded out the fifty from zero, I can accept this type of cheatin for my 0 to hero challenge.
    But Gl either ways, and keep us informed. GL
    Happened again irl...
    Last edited by eqgh5uea; 04-08-2012 at 07:52 AM.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Banned
    I really dont like party poker that is the site i started playing at but cant stand it anymore

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    I never much liked party poker myself, glad I could voice my opinion

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    i cant stand party poker,just not good enough software for me lol!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234