Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62963.81

New and kind of Annoyed....offers not converting to points

I participated in a number of offers that never converted to points. I downloaded the games on my computer as per the directions. I waited for the points to come into my account (i waited all day actually) and they never did....Here are the offers I participated in and received no points for:

candycrush
    super mario
    doodle blast
    mobile phone survey
    survey for samples

Anyone else have this problem? I have installed a lot of bloatware on my computer now which is fine if i would have gottent he points for it.

look for the tips for downloading thread... all the answers you need

ok buonafide....thanks for the info

seems I shouldn't have completed these offers and downloads through chrome? ok. I will try again with internet explorer.....hopefully i get a better result.

Well, I redid the candycrush offer through internet explorer. I am playing the game right now actually. No points posted to my account yet though......

Could I get these points by proving I did in fact install the candycrush app? I could send screeenshots. Of course, 5 other programs were installed as well including a registry cleaner and a weather app asome browser extensions and etc...

I figure there is no point in installing the other download offers again if I don't get the credit for the candycrush offer I just re-did through IE

You can submit screen shots via a support ticket to the offer wall you did the offer on. Which offer wall did you try them on?

Games suck man! All the downloads are pretty much crap to be real....
    http://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-Statistics//networks/Revolution/players/VoodooLove

PokerOwned God
    A lot of players stay away from downloading anything. I hope it didn't mess up your computer.