Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66347.65

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar

Mistakes in Poker

What are the biggest mistakes a beginner poker player, can make?

slow playing too slow. not folding a beat hand. playing not so good pocket cards in early position. chasing without pot odds and not enough out and the list just goes on and on and on and on

Staying too long at a cash table.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    omg you are right. when people run their clock every hand drives me up a wall

PokerOwned Master
    when players entry in the pot with low and bad hands calling a lot of hands

Banned
    lol, when ppl watch espn and then think they know the game. also, i think one of the biggest mistakes is not understanding position good enough. any hand is a good hand considering position, and also recognizing a good spot to play and situation. if you are in middle to late position and you are first to enter the pot, use that to yoru advantage, and i don't mean by limping. And i love it when it happens and i pick up on it happening, when someone invites me into a hand where i know my rags are going to have a cheap opportunity t crack their Aces or Kings, they just don't know when to let them go, and this is how i make my money on cash tables.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    playing in a game he doesnt belong. you should keep to the lowest limit and pay attantion for every move

The biggest mistake in poker is and always will be bad bankroll.Trust me,dont play above your finance abilities.If u for ex,deposit 10 dollars on poker stars,play in room 1/2 cent room until u get high money 'stack'

PokerOwned Master
    I think beginners go in blind, they should read some books, because it costs to much eo learn the hard way

Survey Master
    too many ppl who are new check call alot. need to learn when to raise your opponent so u dont let them beat you

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast