Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62939.67

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    never a stupid question! if u dont ask, u will never now the answer!! welcome to pokerowned!!
    uh........ crickets.. i always hated that saying

Elite PokerOwned Member Cajunaimee's Avatar
    are poker client points and regular points different i am confused?

Elite PokerOwned Member Cajunaimee's Avatar
    nevermind, i didnt realize that to be withdrawn. still a newb

Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    so back to my question, how come i havent been stake one penny ever since im a member here?
    Ok let's go another approach:
    Maybe i am not a beggars and looking for a handout everytime i log on.
    A. Not begging, but have you even applied to stakes? I went back thru a bit of your posts, but you have posted a lot, so from going back a few pages I didn't see you apply. can't get what you don't try for. If you used to apply well then...
    B. You seem to think that because you are a long standing member that people automatically know you
    I dont need to go advertise my stats and tell people to go troll my stats and all this ROI. The champ dont need to do all this, people just know.
    i don't know you from squat, but yes I'm a new member. We also get new members (potential stakers) all the time. Don't assume "people just know". In addition, when I do stakes, I always asked for links to stats. If someone applied, even if I knew them well. and doesn't post stat links, i go right past their apply, because if they can't follow even that simple direction, how can I expect them to do a proper stake or ship back winnings responsibly? Only exceptions I'll make is if BOTH: I know the horse extremely well AND I've seen his work as a horse and am satisfied about it. As well I would have to know their ability on the particular setup for that stake, i'm not gonna stake a PLO game to a NLHE player without stats to back up his play, so save the step and link, or expect to be passed over by someone whom follows directions
    C. Lastly,
    LOL funny answers....
    What did I state about the social aspect of it? Esp. on a forum where people can read up on you at anytime, This kind of attitude is just going to turn off a potential staker, take it a little more serious if you REALLY do want to get long term backing.

Obv this site has a way to go before it really is going to have some major players in staking posting up nice bankrolls to potential horses. However provided the upgrades really cater to it, this will happen, and unless you are ready (with the proper attitude and professionalism), you will end up passed over even when you would have been the better player to choose. You can either take the advice, or leave it, doesn't matter to me, but I've seen stakes and BAPs that have went out in the 10k range, and those horses know how to handle their business. It's up to you, if you REALLY want professional backing, become a professional.

I dont need to go advertise my stats and tell people to go troll my stats and all this ROI.

After doing some more thinking, based off of my research and opinion, you REALLY need to rethink this part. One advantage of posting your stats is the staker is less likely to look them up on their own, so you can portray them in the best light possible. Hope you get what I'm saying here

So many threads & so much to respond to. Any1 selling ACR?
    04/03/2014 03:20 <lilg97> i used to money lauder on ftp

PokerOwned Demi-God
    not always. sometimes stakes are done even if that person has a bR. all depends on the ppl involved. Yes some don't have any and as for a stake. but all depends

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123