Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62952.14

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    I contacted support and deleted each of my already existent accounts (since I had cleared all the money or went bust) and then signed up for new ones through PO. It's a good way to get all the perks. You can do this for any perk (rakeback, other forums, etc.) but you just have to delete your cookies on your comp before trying or else you will still log as coming in from your previous link. Just a suggestion to anyone who wants the PO perks but already has an account on a site.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I delete all cookies.. and nothing wtf :|

this all is good it worked fast for me. but got some unanswered questions

okey so folow up question is i do all that was sed but stil showing one account :/

Experienced Member
    Awesome thanks for posting this? very helpful for us newbies.

Thanks for your nice information.

Thanks for the info! I need to try to set up my Loyalty account but I'm afraid that I may have already linked my account to a separate site before stumbling upon this awesomeness that is PokerOwned

PokerOwned Veteran
    I did make three of my accounts linked through the PO site, haven't been able to get verified on them due to Adress mismatch on my ID, I am working that issue, quite excited to be playing OL poker again, n I Really like this site! any additional ways to increase my points is appreciated... I think this site is a gr8 service to OL poker players... would reccomend it to any and everyone! perhaps I'll fwd it to my FB friends list!

Quote Originally Posted by ZMITAL View Post
    I did make three of my accounts linked through the PO site, haven't been able to get verified on them due to Adress mismatch on my ID, I am working that issue, quite excited to be playing OL poker again, n I Really like this site! any additional ways to increase my points is appreciated... I think this site is a gr8 service to OL poker players... would reccomend it to any and everyone! perhaps I'll fwd it to my FB friends list!
    Yeah, I'm waiting to get my new license in a month before I get verified on carbon and bcp. My current license has my address from 4 residencies ago.

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    i feel like i not getting shit and other ppl are wtf homes

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast