Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66593.05

Experienced Member

Loan Shark Update Suggestion

With the talks about VIP accounts and special offers i was in Loan Shark and thinking that it would be amesome to instead of having just a single loan out limit per account that once members start their reliability and trustworth ness that instead we could do a total points borrowed cap.

Like for example i could at my current state have a cap of say 3k points.

I borrow 1k to play the client and im doing decent but my points are tied up in the client, i want to borrow 150 to play a carbon freeroll cause i tend to do better multi-windowing. but in order to play the FR i would have to stop the client wait 10 mins then pull points out. Or request that a member of the community do a market trade and release the points hoping i honor my end and pay it back.

I might be asking for the world or i might be suggesting something feasible that decision i leave up to the community and the mods

PokerOwned Master
    We've seen plenty of "loyal" people ditch out after they lose alot of money or borrow what they can't pay back. Isn't a great idea, since you can't trust anyone now a days.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind4green View Post
    We've seen plenty of "loyal" people ditch out after they lose alot of money or borrow what they can't pay back. Isn't a great idea, since you can't trust anyone now a days.
    ^ seconded

Seasoned Veteran
    tom jones needs a loan! burning down the market!!!

PokerOwned Master
    i think the idea of borrowing points is too weird for me to even get involved

I think any way of doing multiple loans will simply lead to more abuse of the system.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I'll loan points out on the poker client, well I guess that's more like I'll go full tilt on the poker client.

I think the better option would be to purchase the ticket before moving all of your points into the client.
    People default enough having just one loan and I don't understand the borrowing to play the client, if you lose how are you paying back, and why not just do that in the first place rather than borrowing.

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    I think the better option would be to purchase the ticket before moving all of your points into the client.
    People default enough having just one loan and I don't understand the borrowing to play the client, if you lose how are you paying back, and why not just do that in the first place rather than borrowing.
    Good point, one loan is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    Good point, one loan is enough.
    most fools dippp on 1 loan.....i think if u go in default for the neg of just not paying i think u hsould have to wait a few days before another loan.....i had a few laons default bc of me just not being in town or missing the pt gurus when i need to buy....but never a problem bc the loaners are always compensated with extra pts when i do go past a day or so...