Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69986.49

Page 78 of 315 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast
    Banned
    welcome ,

Banned
    Welcome and thanks for joining our community

Experienced Member
    Hi my name is Dawn, and I am new here to Poker owned. From Illinois..USA. Looking forward to meeting you.
    Thank you and see you on the felts.

Hi I am a newbie here sounds like a great place to learn a few things and meet some good people.

Seasoned Veteran
    Hello everyone, My name is Erick. I am a newbie here and I am from San Diego. I managed to found this site in the private freeroll section in Carbon Poker and seems like a good site to play freerolls because of the coupons and surveys, which im managing to get points. Hope to see you all @ some tourneys. My carbon poker user is - pocketaces240

Thanks and see you in the tables ^_^

Hey guys my name is Paul but my online name is sunnywest... living inFlorida but orriganally (ah whatever cant spell) from New York... I like to hang with friends shoot pool, play poker, and listen to music... Well off to play some poker later....

hello im new first post ...dont know how it works but will try to learn .... gl on the felt...lol

dont even know if im posting in the right spot...lol but anyway looks like a good site ......

so whats up... with the still cant play for real money on most sites i have been to.... fulltilt is still telling me i cant play.... cant even play for play chips anymore for over a year now......what up with that anyone know when it will allow americans to play again.....any information would be great .......tks

i guess im doing it wrong....lol