Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63047.2

Page 275 of 315 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 3143
    Hi, I'm from Brazil and I play poker since 2009. Not really a good player but I enjoy playing a lot.

hy i'm nick,i love to play poker ,looking knowing u and chat with u

Experienced Member
    hello guys , im new in here ! looking knowing and chat with you. wish you good luck at poker and have a great time) im from Ukraine)

Hello PokerOwned, My name is Zachary Leeper...and im new here...i play on pokerstars playmoney and play on BlackChipPoker...ive been going over the site and see that you can trade stuff...like blackchippoker funds....i have funds i would like to trade for points and just want to know what it takes to trade and stuff like that....i would like to become a reptable member here....anyone with tips and info, i would greatly appreciate it...thx

Quote Originally Posted by BlackChipLegend89 View Post
    Hello PokerOwned, My name is Zachary Leeper...and im new here...i play on pokerstars playmoney and play on BlackChipPoker...ive been going over the site and see that you can trade stuff...like blackchippoker funds....i have funds i would like to trade for points and just want to know what it takes to trade and stuff like that....i would like to become a reptable member here....anyone with tips and info, i would greatly appreciate it...thx
    Hi and welcome to the forum. You should put up a thread in the marketplace saying that you are looking to sell BCP for points and if ppl are interested they should pm you. When you find someone, you set up a trade in the market and they will escrow the points. Once the points are in escrow, you should ship the money. Make sure the trade says in progress before you transfer. Once they receive the money they will release the points.

ty alot POOF i will defintily do that then...i have 35$ in bcp but im going to try and flip it before i sell some

You're welcome and good luck.

If i was to redeem a 20$ green dot money pack...how i do use it?...get my money? etc also it says that it cost 5 $ to load...how does that work? can someone please provide me with all the details i need to know about it...thanks alot

Quote Originally Posted by BlackChipLegend89 View Post
    If i was to redeem a 20$ green dot money pack...how i do use it?...get my money? etc also it says that it cost 5 $ to load...how does that work? can someone please provide me with all the details i need to know about it...thanks alot
    The points for the fee are included there, so you pay 12500 and you will get a $20 code to load onto your greendot card. I don't think the code is of any use if you don't have one. They do take a few days to get.

Hi there.... new here...from romania