Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61083.66

Page 155 of 315 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 3143
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefer View Post
    Hi everyone. New here, not new to poker. Pooffy told me that this is a pretty cool place so I figured I'd check it out. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.
    Welcome aboard Chiefer
    Accept my friend requests

PokerOwned Veteran
    whats up with that,dirtyolddog?????? i live in the great backward state keeentucky,and thats about the only site left that i can play on.a couple skins left,but i dont go there. i dont remember ct. being on the list of states being azzholes.are you sure you cant play on carbon? doesent make sense. well G-L hope you like it here.

hi iam shortyk1 from Wolfen germany..i join this forum and looking forward to play with you guys

Seasoned Veteran
    Goodluck to everyone. Have fun and hopefully win some money. Ofcourse that is if you can knock me out...

Seasoned Veteran
    Nahh seriously guys. This freeroll is awesome. Hats off to the one who came up with it.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Good luck to everyone!

Hello Learning From my friends and family. Wish us luck!

PokerOwned God
    Magician, i know u or .... just sound familiar maybe we talked once i dunno. GL

Seasoned Veteran
    Hi all I am not the most socialable of individuals but I would like to say that this forum seems to be a fairly active and friendly community which is great because I really do want to work on both my social and poker skills. I live in the US and like most am irritated with the rules and difficulties we have to put up with in order to play poker which is most definately a game of skill despite what the opposition beleives. I want to apololgize up front like I said I am not all that sociable and I am sometimes inadvertanly difficult. I am a stay at home dad and a disabled Army Veteran. I am looking for a good group to work on my poker skills with and I would love it if I would be able to turn them into some form of money making ability. Thank you and I apologize if I seem disjointed or ramble due to my situation I tend to be in constant pain between that and the medications I get confused and my memory is not the best but at the same time I also am working on all that sorry if I provided to much information. My contact information is Deucelamron1984 on Carbon Poker and Manico1984 on Lockpoker please feel free to contact me

Elite PokerOwned Member bikkeromano's Avatar
    pues bienvenido ,,, para hacer amigos puedes enviar desde tu perfil ,,,a otros jugadores la invitacion ,, ok suerte
    im bikkeromano