Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61019.16

Page 143 of 315 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 3143
    Jrock From Mount Pleasant SC

Hello everyone! I'm new here. I've been playing serious poker for about 4 years now. And I love it...So addicted! I am 33, female, live in Austin, TX but I am from LA. I am a die hard Laker fan! So if anyone wants to talk about the LAKERS or sports book stuff just PM me Anyway I hope I get enough points for this! I wanna play some poker with you all! xx

Marchelle

Lloyd from WA Nice to meet this forum seems like there is many competion players here

hi i'm a new member from Portugal

im new here but am looking forward to getting to know pokerowned
    I've been playing poker in the site Pokerstars

Hello everybody.. My name is Dimitris, im 23, and i live in Greece....I have been playing poker for like 2 years now, (online for the last 1 year) , and im quite satisfied with my performance in all tables :P

Welcome myself..

hi my name is Cabral i m from Romania ... great to join your comunity and i hope there will be a chance to learn poker in group..i mean if a study thread would be created would be very great!

Quote Originally Posted by cabrelito View Post
    hi my name is Cabral i m from Romania ... great to join your comunity and i hope there will be a chance to learn poker in group..i mean if a study thread would be created would be very great!
    wow, avem o vedete pe aici, CABRAL dela AcasaTV..............ouch........... _.!._

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

Experienced Member
    hi guys/girls,

I am bosniantornado, also playing on carbon with that name, originaly from bosnia, use to live in usa and now in w. europe since last year, hope to stay here for some time
    bin playing online for few years and hope to advance with your/our side and reading good quality post

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i'm out of florida and my new goal for this year is to be in the wsop on a freeroll