Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64599.09

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I play with patiences against the Russians. the style of play with them can be short lived.

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CoddBrunson View Post
    Rounders 2 is coming out soon. I cant stand Teddy KGB. Such a retarded character. That's who I picture all russian online players aspiring to be. lol
    Any idea if it's going to be a true sequel with Matt Damon and possibly Norton, or are they just gonna reload the movie with all new characters?

And yeah, I hate KGB. I like Malkovitch, but I couldn't stand that character. I hated the accent too.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    russians and there 63 offsuit allins ------ is whats killing my bankroll,,,,, lollll ,, but seriously so so aggressive with no hand at all

I play with patiences against the Russians. the style of play with them can be short lived.

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmy99 View Post
    Any idea if it's going to be a true sequel with Matt Damon and possibly Norton, or are they just gonna reload the movie with all new characters?

And yeah, I hate KGB. I like Malkovitch, but I couldn't stand that character. I hated the accent too.
    Don't know, I'm sure there will be more info to come. I just heard about it from other online players. It's either gonna be really awesome or be horribly bad, like all sequels.

Yeah, I think John Malkovich is great. I think he even does a great job acting in that movie. It's just the character they wanted him to portray is so freakin irritating and annoying. Especially his voice.

Knight-Captain
    i'm glad that u guys luv how they play, but i hate pushin all in w/ the 80-90% favorite 2 get beat by the only other person in the hand w/ the 2 outer. my favs barely win half the time, so 2 all ins, w/ 1 win & then 1 loss, ends my tourney 2 often.

Sergeant
    i have just won a Russian player in Head-up of Bankrollmob tourney, there r nothing very special to talk about them

Private
    I simply hate the russian style... i don't know, maybe i'm unlucky or i can't play against them.

Knight-Captain
    it's easy AND damn near impossible 2 win the lottery, if u know what i mean.

Banned
    push with big hands they will call... lol

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast