Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62967.21

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    i kind of new and i say its a challenge to get in i am at a 40% rate in getting in, but it's a good freeroll and i like, it helps you build a small br especially when you can't deposit..but requesting a refund is easy with no problem's at all for a refund..you can also build you po to redeem cash on here thru the po client so this is a great site..gl to you in getting in..i don't see how the sneaks get in, somebody has to give them the pw they have to put it in as well and have enough time to register..so what are they using cell phones, im, skype what to get a 25 fw pw to get in to win a few dollars..wow sounds desperate at best..

Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    i kind of new and i say its a challenge to get in i am at a 40% rate in getting in, but it's a good freeroll and i like, it helps you build a small br especially when you can't deposit..but requesting a refund is easy with no problem's at all for a refund..you can also build you po to redeem cash on here thru the po client so this is a great site..gl to you in getting in..i don't see how the sneaks get in, somebody has to give them the pw they have to put it in as well and have enough time to register..so what are they using cell phones, im, skype what to get a 25 fw pw to get in to win a few dollars..wow sounds desperate at best..

Yes, I agree... I appreciate this site very much ... I will keep trying, it was my first day of trying to play the PO Freerolls,
    I guess I under estimated exactly how serious this time thing is ... LOL

adding more to your thoughts on the sneaks... I watched the last game last night and saw one of them, IFLOPPDANYTZ, or something like that,
    last a long time, finally someone got it out, but not before it made itm and did quite a bit of bragging and trash talking about our Admin

I wondered the same thing about password sharing, he claims it's easy to hack ? ?
    I hope someone is not sharing on purpose.... that's pretty uninsightful

Knight-Lieutenant
    have enough pts then opt in easy as that good luck alot of players dont care and push with junk and carbon rewards that

PokerOwned God
    more than likely he was ban from the site becuase something stupid or to lazy to try an earn some pts..zab does an great job at this site, that dude is a jackoff, ahole to sneak in a 25 fw for po members..it has to be somebody who have been a member here for a while that is giving the pw to the sneaks but that just my opinion on that subject..

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    Your best way to make sure you register on time in free roll is to have Carbon Poker Free roll Tourney Reg Window open that way when password is given Carbon Poker is ready too.
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

Banned
    easy as pie

PokerOwned Master
    if you have a 40% success rate of getting in you may be half retareded, literally never been close to missing the sign up

Got to be ready,,,not sure if you can make it with dial up ...
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

I made it in tonight !!! I got it down now...no problem ...

I went out before ITM ...but it was good to get to play ....hmmmm... rowdy crowd all right... LOL

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    If you can not handle the truth than so be it. But dammit you will get your 35 seconds!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast