Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63012.16

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxr5221 View Post
    Hey hows the Cake poker? I've heard some stuff about it, but never tried anything on there
    Cakes great too. No traffic tho. have to hit it up during peak times. Glad you made it over here gsxr. Remember to get you 5 post a day in and look up at the new video tab. It's good for a few pts too.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Hello and welcome to this forum, you will like it for sure

PokerOwned God
    welcome to you to this site, have fun here, like we have

Private
    welcome

Master Sergeant
    Have fun here

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    Hi all I'm new to this site. Pre-Black Friday

'SharkAtack89' on PokerStars. Active PSO Forum'er 3/4 months (4th month was Black Friday but, would have cashed that month too w/ only half a month in stats) $$ winner in PSO league.

'SharkAttack89' on Full Tilt. Was on 7th month of concurrent Iron Man (Silver), and won the Daily Dollar back in Sept '10 for $1500+

Post Black Friday (Starting all over again $0 to Hero Challenges)

'SendMeCookies' on Carbon... FunStep'ing fool here.

'SendCookies' on Cake... had $17.50 from a PTP stake I was able to transfer to here so, DoN'ing fool for now

I spend most of my time on Carbon Forums as 'SendMeCookies', but also as 'kiddace88' on PTP. Nice to meet all of you. If you want, you can reply to this thread w/ one or two of you're own monikers. Especially if I know you from one site or another. -Cookies
    Hello there Cookies!

I guess I am a little slow on the uptake, lol! My brain feels like it is on overdrive trying to keep up with all the new gadgets I've been introduced to... feel like I am all over the place with a gazillion tabs open and I wonder why my PC wants to tell me to f-off all the time! ie yie yie

Red face

Cakes great too. No traffic tho. have to hit it up during peak times. Glad you made it over here gsxr. Remember to get you 5 post a day in and look up at the new video tab. It's good for a few pts too.
    Ok... think I am getting the idea now... got lost for a minute playing a darn balloon game from one of the download promotions... think I needed to just zone out on something mindless for a min... then just zoned way too much. yikes lol

Sure would like to make it in time for the next freeroll... wonder if I will see ya there?

Quote Originally Posted by chelle867 View Post
    Sure would like to make it in time for the next freeroll... wonder if I will see ya there?
    Ok what did I do wrong? made in time to click register typed in password and it said registration was closed yet it was still open and even had a minute to go... any help... think I just wasted all my points for nothin'... help here Cookies pretty please???

Banned
    welcome have fun ,yada yada yada

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast