Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63012.16

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Greencard

Master Sergeant
    good for you if applying for green card. screw u if entering us illegally

Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    Couple questions for ya? Why don't the 10% of 'real americans' do the jobs you say u bet they would. It's as available to them as it is to the immigrants. Why? because they don't want too. What do you believe to be true 'americans'? You were a vet? What rights and freedoms do you think you were fighting to protect? Ever seen what's written on the statue of liberty? Ever realize that this country was founded on the principles of an open country? So, the WU, where all the immigrants are sending millions over the border as you call it. Do you realize that the top 1% of rich 'real americans' are sending billions and billions to other countries to outsource real american jobs, not the jobs that you think are being 'worked' by illegal immigrants. I have no idea what your beliefs are ideals are, but, you should get the real facts straight to illegal immigration, and the problems associated with it. Not just what the 'minute men' and other isolation groups spout out. Just FYI, if you are at least open to listening. If not. Oh well. GL to ya.
    I'm not sure if my answer will answer your questions ,,but bottom line for me about what I said in the first post is,, LEGAL or ILLEGAL ? That's the Question. Yes this country is open to "LEGAL" immigrants. And I agree with what someone else said about the employers of illegals. Maybe if the employers weren't hiring illegals then some of those jobs would be there for legals. Illegals that get paid under the table, get less and don't pay taxes, therefore the employer doesn't have to match the Social Security taxes. And I think the facts I stated are real, the strain on our country is real, 30 million illegals is real. And yes they do get taken advantaged of, that can be contributed to the fact they are here "Illlegally". And here we are back to the bottom line. And yes it pisses me off about outsourcing it Sucks for our country, but it's "Legal".
    Last edited by wagon596; 06-12-2011 at 03:06 PM.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    america sucks and mexico sucks...just jump in the ocean and mayb u will show up somewhere nice...

Banned
    what about the jews??

lol would be interesting for sure but kinda weird

PokerOwned God
    30 million illegals in the US is real?? citation needed

The US pop is around 311 million according to the census* ... and that number does factor in SOME illegals. If you believe 30 million then that would mean around 10% of the people walking on US soil are here illegally. Is that really what you believe?

U.S. & World Population Clock

What ever man, 1 or 30 mill the point is they are here illegally,, I've heard that number (30 million) thrown around on some major news networks NBC and FOX, etc. So if you have a problem with the numbers, please take it up with them.

PokerOwned God
    You brought up the 30 million, not me. When I called you on it, you ambiguously blame the MSM. I should have expected as much.

Wiki is not perfect but the self policing by both the left and right makes it a good spot to start.

"The illegal immigrant population of the United States in 2008 was estimated by the Center for Immigration Studies to be about 11 million people, down from 12.5 million people in 2007.[2] Other estimates range from 7 to 20 million."

Illegal immigration to the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ok dude I surrender,,,, you win !!! What ever you think is all good. Maybe I wasn't paying attention and it was a projected number... for 10 years are something,,, anyway thank you for putting me in my place.
    There is one thing I would like to know tho,, do you think it's ok for them to be here illegally ?
    Last edited by wagon596; 06-12-2011 at 10:36 PM.

PokerOwned Master
    You might know the answer to that, wagon596. If illegal replaced your roof for $600 instead of $6,000 would you hire an illegal? If you need your yard mowed in a condo association and these illegals put in a bid of $1,000 and the local contractor in the neighborhood puts in a bid of $4,000 which one would you hire? Now multiply times a thousand neighborhoods, and we see a pattern. Sounds like convenience to me. I want to hire the guy offering to fix my dilemma. If border patrol can't catch these guys at the border, I am not going to be an immigration department to figure out who I should hire or not. You get what you pay for.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast