Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65981.51

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    wen running good I like to keep my mind clear and on task of playing tight by listing to favorite music and avoiding outside distractions

PokerOwned Veteran
    just go all in preflop any time your feel the urge to...try to do this about 60% of the time...if you don't believe this works just look at the rewards given to vtriclone for playing this way. I've seen this strategy being rewarded by players like him over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over again in freerolls. It doesn't matter what he may hold, it wins at the end, the hand I busted out on in that freeroll that he's the chip leader of on the final table right now was A10 and QQ went all in behind me, but I lucked out and flopped an A...but vtriclone flopped an 8 too and it was only a matter of time before he would get another 8 or a 6 and he got his 6 on the river, which we all knew would come. This is the type of thing I've seen for years over and over and over and over and over and over again. There's no explanation for it, you could just say "online poker is rigged" or however you want to explain away the situation, but in reality there's no exlplanation for why it works, it just does....it's absolutely the most losing form of poker one can play, yet for those who play that way it wins every single pot....I'm not kidding, just ask him for the hh of his tourneys.

hope and pray that the program will let you win the day you play.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yeah... hope and pray you don't get sucked out when it's not supposed to happen.... but it will pretty often if you don't watch out

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TomKat1958 View Post
    yeah... hope and pray you don't get sucked out when it's not supposed to happen.... but it will pretty often if you don't watch out
    yes...and I've found that it will happen even more often if you DO watch out...Like for example if you're holding the best hand and there's that little pause between the turn and the delivery of the river card..you know he's only got 3 cards in the deck left to bust you and you're watching out for the bad beat to come....if you have that uneasy, almost certain feeling that he's going to hit that 3-outer on the river, it does indeed hit, not 3 out of every 44 times, like it should, but more like 34 out of 44.

Seasoned Veteran
    The payout is so low that I tend to be very aggressive up front. If I can't build a stack quickly, it's not worth the 2+ hours.

jgad115
    this is funny to me.... hard to maintain a strategy lately

jgad115
    Im dead serious though... I have pushed with Aces like 4 times n lost

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    General freeroll strategy, play tight as all freeroll players or I should say most play any two cards and don't know how to play the game.

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

PokerOwned Veteran
    Well thats alot of good info for these freerolls...much better than my strategy of crossing my fingers and hoping for the best lol

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast