Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62963.34

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Freerolls

fck freerolls,

Seasoned Veteran
    They are freerolls so you get people who don't care and don't want to waste time if they double early, If you want good results play it tight early on and loosen your play as blinds(antes) increase.

Another thing is don't underestimate the structure. Usually freerolls, despite having 5-10 minute levels and not even being considered turbo, move relatively quickly compared to "the needing to shove," by which I mean players tend to gamble and undermine simple survival in the tournament because they don't understand that surviving comes first. Also, antes don't usually start until 125/250 or 150/300 and unlike standard 1/10-1/8 the big blind, they tend to be 1/12-1/20 the big blind. This means you have way more time to sit and wait and allows for some *skilled* poker to actually occur. In the early stages just dump 99, 1010, JJ, and AK because you have nothing dominated. At best someone will have 1 overcard, which still isn't even worth the risk. Patience, patience, patience.

Experienced Member
    How is the pokerowned freeroll at pokerstars? Are there the usual percentage of Donks, or does the pokerowned method of releasing the password help keep a most of the donks out?

PokerOwned Veteran
    Freerolls are freerolls people just dont care.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I dont know why people dont care. When I play in a freeroll I am trying to win. I hate losing no matter the game.

Experienced Member
    I played recently and the guy flew from KK A AA AND I IS NOT POSSIBLE lost

Experienced Member

S

Poker owned pass?

PokerOwned Veteran
    i wish that we could have a better network of freerolls because it is a good way to show your brand. Am i wrong?

i just like to keep playing unless if im sitting out on freerolls

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast