Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62891.41

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Veteran
    What about doing tasks & watching videos...Isn't there a rule, that u must collect at least 5 points for doing that stuff, and only then you can get 5 points for posting? Or maybe I misunderstand something..?

PokerOwned Master
    Yes, there was a CAP limit set some times ago. You should found this in some ZAB thread about it. You need to earn points with doing some Offerwalls stuff firstly, than you will receive points from posting normally ... It should prevent from spanning a lot of posts everywhere and not doing some useful for page itself.

PokerOwned Veteran
    How many points do I get for listening "RadioLoyalty"? If I'm right those points were given periodically...but how much and how long should I listen it? ty!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I would like to know as well about radioloyalty.

Experienced Member
    I have the same problem. I don't get points for posts. I don't know what to do

EddieTorr
    RadioLoyalty earns you 5 points for every 10 minutes you listen (or it's running) AFTER you enter the Captcha. But they don't pay out right away, so you may not see them until the next time you log in.

PokerOwned Veteran
    maybe your post are very short or maybe they don't have anything to do whit the topic, ask administrator

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12