Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61624.14

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Seasoned Veteran
    coupons are definitely more convenient... but gotta do what is allowed for each poker site.

Experienced Member
    The opt in thing is a good idear but there is always more players in the tourny than its says have opted in via here ... Dam those pesky pasword givers.... Lol

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckle82 View Post
    The opt in thing is a good idear but there is always more players in the tourny than its says have opted in via here ... Dam those pesky pasword givers.... Lol
    Irs gotton way better with ps atleast.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vvmcnamara View Post
    This raises an interesting question. Who does the housekeeping? Does anyone from time to time, go through the forum and delete whole useless threads. Or at least close them for discussion? I know when I am looking through them for information or anything that might be interesting I would rather not be bothered by the clutter of threads such as this one. Between reading through it and commenting I've literally wasted minutes of my life. Precious minutes that I will never get back!

but yet you add a useless post yourself crying about a useless thread. double loser win for you!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123