Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63008.71

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    People tend to play too passively near the bubble. That another consideration.

As for having "wayyy to much time on my hands" i like to write this stuff out, It really helps me remember and learn. A little wordy, but I'm new and the analysis can only help. As Poker is my only hobby, I could care less about the "point and shoot" for the 5 points. I'm here tp learn, Baby!

Yes, I noticed. Didn't think anyone would get anal on it (lol), but you are correct nonetheless.

Maybe you as well. YOU READ IT.

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. I do it as a learning thing, I proabably could of made it shorter, but the brainstorm thing is my way.

Well put, but if you wait for "even more pretty cards than these" when short stacked, well, you are not likely to make it. He obviously liked his 10-10 better than his ace-x, but it still didn't help. My thinking is/was if you fold an ace when so short and the big blind (who has way more chips) can afford to put you all in with a larger range of hands, he could well be doing it with a hand ace-rag is very good against, perhaps even if you only survive with having the high card by the river. It's all a risk anyway, just thinking of best time to pick your spot when you are soooooo short.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12