Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63264.59

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Crazy All-Ins

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Notes if the nlindvstructure allows for you to have 15bbs after an hour. If not, its not even worth the noting
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned God
    It's a freeroll, early all ins are very common. More common if it has lots of players like hundreds.

PokerOwned Veteran
    My craziest AI so far- 7-2 of-suited vs pocket aces. Won that hand by two pairs on flop The guy with aces were tilting

PokerOwned Veteran
    It really is only fun if you win.... I get so frustrated when I lose, even if it is just a freeroll because I wasted precious time and points :'(

Always those who go all-in gain with a very dumb luck some go just to see their luck and make a big pot bring play really hard and is so annoying

Seasoned Veteran
    Normal players give all in when or have several bb, or want to pull the call with a good hand like AA Crazy people are playing the system 'happiness or nothing'

PokerOwned Veteran
    its a free roll people have nothing to lose so they play recklessly in the hopes of "luckily" doubling up.

Parlay Champion
    Im still pissed about the 1pm on carbon.... flopped 2 pair and a flush draw went all in right off...... boooooo....

Freerolls are a donkfest; that's just part of the game. Wait for premium hands and play them aggressively. open your range a bit in LP.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I have lost so many hands to idiots who had a less than 25% chance of winning who went all in that it isn't even worth talking about.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast