Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62121.18

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    PokerOwned God
    Had no idea Juicy has the p2p trasnfers unlike carbon. Very nice feature. I like them both, Juicy more now. lol
    Except that I am not linked to Juicy which I should be.

PokerOwned Pro
    Carbon is much better but you may wanna check out ACR or Bovada

Banned
    Juicy has WAYYYYYY BETTER MTT schedule and they have about 70% less of the runner runner endless suckout bad beats u get on carbon.

Banned
    I have been KILLING it on BCP/ ACR network

I don't seem to get donked as bad in juicy

PokerOwned Master
    I've never tried juicy is it a good site??

PokerOwned Veteran
    Carbon all day. Juicy is garbage...

Experienced Member
    Yeah they don't have software for the MAC. I wanted to play there but I couldn't get the download. I really enjoy the fun steps though on Carbon they are really easy once you get the hang of them. Just make sure when you get a step 3 ticket don't play it, hold on to it and get 3 then go play all 3 at a busy poker hour not noon on a tuesday, step 3 players during that hour can be pretty good cause they normally don't have a job and play a lot of poker. Play at a busy hour like 8 on a Friday. You'll have a fair amount of donks that make it to step 3. Play super tight early and wants the blinds get big play super aggro. People are scared and really want the dollar and can almost taste it so there play is almost always super tight. Don't c-bet if you're bluffing its a quick way to get out before the dollar. You should feel no pressure at all because you have 2 more Fun Steps step 3's if you lose. You should the first too though.

why not both? i prefer carbon. I dont really like the graphics on juicy but to each there own i suppose

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456