Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63045.79

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Carbon

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by treeman69 View Post
    actually u need not look at any other forums pokerowned has alot more to offer than any other forum ive found there are freerolls here for many different poker sites, there are alot of promotions available here. also the freerolls here provide a very good base for starting a bankroll on carbon/aced, lock, juicy, bovada, and bcp. so you have found the right site, welcome to pokerowned and good luck. if you have any questions you can ask the mods(names highlighted green) or ask in open chat, there are some decent peeps on here that are willing to help. as for earning points check out the mentor program
    Mentoring - PokerOwned Forums
    Like treeman say, there is no other site to be on, stay with us and good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

PokerOwned Veteran
    Agree with several of the others. I was doing the Steps at Carbon and getting a couple dollars a week from that. It is much better to do some surveys, listen to free radio, get some points and play in free tournaments with about 60 players. 60 players tops and they pay the top 10. 1 in 6 chance. Hard to beat that.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Carbon only has one free roll, the 9 oclock vip, you only need one vip point to enter it. As for FORUM free rolls, there are more, you just have to post and do other tasks and such to enter them. Carbon has a few other free rolls, i almost forgot about, these usually have a few thousand players in them, and the payout for first isnt worth the time or headache of playing donkey poker for me.

carbon is dead to me, i made a withdraw and closed my account. i am not wasting my time there anymore.

Right here on PO is a great place to build a bankroll from,,,just get yourself some points, enter the freeroll and collect the winnings.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    i like it!! u can try the fun step sit n gos!! they are free! and there are lots of freerolls for different forums!! u just have to google them and search them out!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    no problem here, you should be a go. like this site, offers a unch if you can keep rolling

PokerOwned Master
    Thanks. I love the site.I'm just having trouble earning the 150 points to play.

PokerOwned Master
    Thats a very good point. Its wqy easier to get in the money here for sure.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    carbon is dead to me, i made a withdraw and closed my account. i am not wasting my time there anymore.
    Why what happened? Are they not way better then lets say lock?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast