Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63061.02

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: buying points

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by papawheely View Post
    Well, I'm doing all the tasks I can, but most of them don't work for me, and I don't get enough points out of them to play as much as I want to. And I'm in the US so its a lot easier for me to buy some PO points through paypal then to jump through hoops to make a deposit.
    gotcha!! once u figure out this site, its easy to get points!! one easy way is trial pay surverys, they pay 155 points and are pretty easy! and the crowd flowers are easy also!! good luck to you!! u can also buy a walmart money card to deposit with, real easy!!

PokerOwned Pro
    never deposit - you can do it through here and make enough to build a bankroll - just do the surveys and posts and you can enough to start - plus playing in the freerolls will help you learn to become a better player and learn what it takes to cash i definitely DO NOT deposit if you are not a good enough player to win yet - you will go broke assuredly and just have to do it again

PokerOwned Pro
    virool videos and peanut labs work well, as well as some of the crowdflower - but i have never had any luck with game downloads

Quote Originally Posted by papawheely View Post
    Well, I'm doing all the tasks I can, but most of them don't work for me, and I don't get enough points out of them to play as much as I want to. And I'm in the US so its a lot easier for me to buy some PO points through paypal then to jump through hoops to make a deposit.
    Have you tried CrowdFlower? It's usually very reliable and gives pretty high points for the amount of effort you put in
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    gotcha!! once u figure out this site, its easy to get points!! one easy way is trial pay surverys, they pay 155 points and are pretty easy! and the crowd flowers are easy also!! good luck to you!! u can also buy a walmart money card to deposit with, real easy!!
    Thanks for the tips, I'll look into the walmart money card when I'm ready to make a sizeable deposit.

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    Have you tried CrowdFlower? It's usually very reliable and gives pretty high points for the amount of effort you put in
    Yeah right now I'm mainly focusing on crowdflower and radio loyalty. Email submits and downloads never work for me.

Seasoned Veteran
    i usually buy points in super reward but it dosen`t work since our country changed currency

i've been buying my points because nothing is workin for me why is this? could you help me out with what im doin wrong

Seasoned Veteran
    just buy points from people on the site, there's always people selling and theyll give you a better rate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12