Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66238.23

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bet Strategy

PokerOwned Master
    a yeah it good

PokerOwned Veteran
    ohh yeah is the best strategie??? OOhh is very good !

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicButter View Post
    Mrlova, that is a good suggestion, and the use of both strategies is a good idea to help through people off your trail. you just have to be ready to fold the AA when a 7 8 9 board comes up.

Also, i tend to be a "get them chippies in the pot preflop" kind of player.
    OMG...I am cringing right now. So what if the board is 7 8 9. So much could happen on a flop like that, it's a big money flop. You can't take the approach of, "well that's a scary flop so I'm going to fold because I know someone has a 10". You have to worry about getting your money in smart and taking down the pot, if that means over betting it to win a small pot then you do that, or maybe it means play passive so you don't donate chips to a loose player if they end up hitting. The key to poker is adjusting to the game you're playing and take advantage.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    play less hands thats for sure but bet big when u hav good cards is wat i feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Punter4444 View Post
    play less hands thats for sure but bet big when u hav good cards is wat i feel.
    I'm starting to think people are just posting just so they can have 5 points (which for those of you are keep this in mind, it will take you about a week to earn enough points to make it into just one tournament)...and yes, I realize this looks like one of those posts. It's a rant for those wondering!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlova View Post
    I'm starting to think people are just posting just so they can have 5 points (which for those of you are keep this in mind, it will take you about a week to earn enough points to make it into just one tournament)...and yes, I realize this looks like one of those posts. It's a rant for those wondering!
    its more worth the pointlessness of rambling if you consider it helps people get in the wsop on here
    poker terminology-
    Drawing Dead: If you call and hit your one outer.... I will kill you..!

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Thanks for the reminder, for those of us trying to learn and understand. I know when working with the Pokerstars School, they recommended different betting strategies. There are so many different scenarios, sometimes it's hard to remember all the 'rules of betting'. As it is said, practice makes perfect and I think I'll need to concentrate a little more (for me), if I truly want to improve my game. So many distractions can hinder the outcome, as well. Sometimes I'm on, sometimes I'm not. Thanks!

PokerOwned Pro
    interesting i hope things just work out

definetly good info for people who only play there hand and not positionect. Also good for bankroll management.
    "You can bluff good players, But you can't bluff a donk"
    "If there Good enough to call, There Good enough to raise"
    "Patient's is a virtue not a god giving right,"
    "Waiting on a hand can be a pain, But winning those hands will be a joy"

PokerOwned Master
    This is a good foundational understanding of poker I would say. Just keep working on building these good practices, then once you get a better feel for the game you'll be able to switch it up.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast