Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63911.32

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Seasoned Veteran
    Isnt the raffles working? I won a free ticket months ago, but it is not letting me to use my free ticket?

Experienced Member
    It might not be the easiest but somehow I enjoy the Computer tutorial tasks...but i guess im just weird

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Easiest for me are the videos. Just keep delete and refresh cookies. And posts always help!

PokerOwned Master
    As said by the Great Rivdee :

Trial Pay -> Surveys:
    The Lab42 for 155 pts if it converts takes about 1-2 minutes tops. Easy if it's there.

SponsorPay -> Trials:
    All of the game signups (they are usually online MMOs) are very simple and credit 95% of the time. Always confirm your email.
    SponsorPay -> Surveys:
    The SaySoForGood surveys can yield some BIG pts (I usually only do ones 300+)

SuperRewards -> Surveys:
    Again, some of them yield nice amounts.

TokenAds -> OpinionMatters Survey
    It's an easy 182 pts

Crowdflower
    OK, now this is where being outside America might be tricky, but one of the best things you can do is sign up for the dashboard (open a task, you'll see a button in the upper right with 3 horizontal lines). Sign up (takes 2 minutes) and click on "Skill Tests". Usually you will have a mix of test types (business questions, etc.) and language tests (google translate is your friend). Not only do some of these skill tests pay decently (a few months ago one paid over 500 for 5 minutes of work), but they unlock a TON of tasks that are usually 30pts and higher.

You can do all of this in about an hour and a half and grab about 1K in pts. It's not 100% guaranteed, but this is a great place to start and won't screw up your computer.
    I Buy and Sell Pokerstars $ PM me for Details.
    PokerStars : PerformLAB

can I take your survey?

Seasoned Veteran
    Easiest for me are the videos. Just keep delete and refresh cookies. And posts always help!

wait - does this mean you can watch over and over if you just nuke the cookies? lol! that's ez

Seasoned Veteran
    You can also post in the threads and rack up some points. I agree the videos are pretty easy also check out whats working that can be good too so you dont waste your time and get fed up

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123