Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62924.59

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LIB_CON View Post
    you know, the good kind that actually brightens up the room from your view looking out,
    but blocks body language tells of your eye area from others when they look at you
    Blue Shark Optics. One of the first things you notice when you visit their website is the choices. At this time, Blue Shark is offering eight different styles to choose from. Two of these are being phased out, but the remaining six are in a variety of stylish frames that are sure to satisfy the needs of any customer.

The lens on the Blue Shark glasses all have what the company calls Crystalion-3 coating. This coating not only increased light to the user, but was virtually impenetrable from the outside. You simply could not detect eye movement when looking at the wearer. Our reviewer’s chose the Viper Shark, simply to be somewhat consistent in comparing the glasses, as this was the closest style to match the two from the other companies. While we based our review off of the Viper Shark, the true poker enthusiast would probably be more interested in the MP3 Tiger Shark. 1GB of storage built into the frame, with ear buds perfect placed to allow any player to sit for up to 5 hours jamming to their favorite tunes without the wires associates with an iPod.
    And if you don’t like the frames offered by Blue Shark, you can even send in a frame you do like and they will custom fit a lens (prescription or not) for those frames.

Another strong selling point of the Blue Shark brand is the availability of prescription eye wear. Simply fill out the order form, and provide a copy of your current eye wear prescription, and the company will make a pair of medical quality sunglasses for any user. I personally wear bifocals, and I have long been relegated to either my normal prescription sunglasses, cheap clip-ons, or having a poker film applied to my glasses. It is nice to see at least one poker eye wear company understand the needs of their customers and provide this service.

While the Blue Shark Optics prices were higher than the rest, the quality and effectiveness of their product certainly warranted the price difference. Their frames are made of high quality acetate and not cheap plastic. Starting at $129 ($169 for the MP3 Tiger Shark), the Blue Shark product should be seen as an investment rather than an expense. These glasses can not only be worn at the poker table, but are perfect for night driving, as well as to reduce eyestrain for computer users. Sure, you might look silly wearing sunglasses while multi-tabling at Full Tilt, but your eyes will thank you for thinking of them.
    Blue Shark even offers free shipping and a money back guarantee. And professional players like John “The Razor” Phan, Young Phan and Kathy Liebert are winning while wearing them, which is more than can be said for the other brands.

So in the end, the three reviewers were all unanimous in their choice of Blue Shark Optics as their preference. The slight increase in cost was more than offset by the comfort, quality, and multi-functionality of the product. The bottom line is that Blue Shark Optics deliver what they promise, with a lens that, unlike the others, completely hides the eyes. And in the end, as we were comparing them for poker play, the others weren’t even close. So when you are ready to step up your game, I highly recommend you do so in Blue Shark Optics eye wear. Professional poker players across the spectrum have made them their personal choice, and I believe that you should too.

I have a pair of the the Blue Sharks and I would recommend them to anyone! I bought a pair at a WPT event I cashed in and have used them ever since.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    thank u nate ill chek there web site out lol

Quote Originally Posted by treeman69 View Post
    thank u nate ill chek there web site out lol
    Blue Shark Optics

PokerOwned God
    i checked them out and they are really cool

wearing sunglasses inside is as bad as the dumb blonde wearing fukin makeup to the beach...like get real...take ur glasses on n off to play a hand.....WTF IS THIS? "BIG DADDY INFLUENCED" invisible shades haha...gayyyy

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    I won a pair of blue sharks from hogwild poker...every month they have 2 different leagues that a pair goes to the winner in...also like 4 of the blue shark sponsored pros play in the 2 leagues...great sun glasses but I could not justify spending 385 for them...

I cant ever get goood sunglasses anymore LOL.. I wear sunglasses every day where i live, to g o out and about,, but i lose them all the time, and or they get scratched so m uch too. so now i just get ones that are cheap, and have like 6 pairs at any given time lying around, so theres always spares

No sunglasses. The trick is to put contacts in with a dab of rubbing alcohol That way your eyes will be so assed up the entire game, they will never get a read off of your eyes....LOL

whatever Stu Unger wore cause they worked fossil mans lol cheap sunglasses

How about none? lol Hiding behind sunglasses isn't going to help you much in the long run.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast