Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66536.31

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PokerOwned God
    not sure about those tourneys on stars but i am pretty sure i know what it would be like

Quote Originally Posted by pikeboy412 View Post
    not sure about those tourneys on stars but i am pretty sure i know what it would be like
    there nothing like what your thinking...
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Experienced Member
    Go break some stuff. LOL. No need to get mad. I am new here and i think i read somewhere that you need to give at least 5 minutes before tourneys to get the coupon process through. Either way it also said that you can get your points back. Everytime I tilt I walk away from computer maybee through my mouse. Quit playing smoke a cig. Get a drink and go back at it. Its worked for me so far.

Experienced Member
    Play a freeroll tourney and it doesn't matter if you play it badly...sounds weird but here is the rationale. If you lose it's no big deal. You may get tired of it and you can vent by playing everything and anything. What you will find out is the best hand preflop doesn't always win and people who don't have business in hands sometimes win. I've played against some of these people and they don't care. They are there to irritate and blow off steam because it is free.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123