Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Ban Possibilities using SponsorPay

I have recently been banned by SponsorPay and I would like to inform others to avoid the goof up that I made.

I have always provided true and accurate information when using sites such as these but I have discovered that if you attempt to use them in tandem on different sites that you could find yourself left in the cold.

I would suggest that you always only use SponsorPay on this site and no others as to avoid any bans.

You will also find that there support staff is one of the worst I have encountered in this type of arena. There homepage looks like such a nice and inviting bunch but in reality they show no real interest in any kind of plight that you may encounter with there services!

So if you run into them at another site and attempt to use there services there also, I would suggest against it...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I think SponsorPay is not allowed to US citizens anymore. You must be from another country.

Quote Originally Posted by StackSnack View Post
    I have recently been banned by SponsorPay and I would like to inform others to avoid the goof up that I made.

I have always provided true and accurate information when using sites such as these but I have discovered that if you attempt to use them in tandem on different sites that you could find yourself left in the cold.

I would suggest that you always only use SponsorPay on this site and no others as to avoid any bans.

You will also find that there support staff is one of the worst I have encountered in this type of arena. There homepage looks like such a nice and inviting bunch but in reality they show no real interest in any kind of plight that you may encounter with there services!

So if you run into them at another site and attempt to use there services there also, I would suggest against it...
    Their support staff is BEYOND bad - every response i've ever got is "we will pass this on to a supervisor"

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/