BTC Rate: $61744.59

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by HughBerriez View Post
    Lots of great stuff to enjoy. Enjoi!
    thanks!!

this site is good....just bunch of little minions....lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    welcome to this greta forum, enjoy it...

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    This place is messed up. You got scammers lurking around every corner, people talking shi-- half the time. If your here then I'm sorry to break it to you, but you've hit rock bottom.

The owner and mods are good people though. Owners of forums are usually messed up mother fu---- power driven bastards. Zab's a nice fellow from what I've seen.
    Your hole cards are the least important factor in Texas hold'em.
    -MovingFlea

Quote Originally Posted by MovingFlea View Post
    This place is messed up. You got scammers lurking around every corner, people talking shi-- half the time. If your here then I'm sorry to break it to you, but you've hit rock bottom.

The owner and mods are good people though. Owners of forums are usually messed up mother fu---- power driven bastards. Zab's a nice fellow from what I've seen.
    lol well your here aswell...does that mean you hit rock bottom? most of us here are here for the community...a lot of great people and great freerolls from the site...its good for building a bank roll... just have to avoid the scammers...we know they are here and try to do what we can... gl to you and hope you stick around the site.

PokerOwned Veteran

Like ddavey 25 pointed out, you must've hit rock bottom yourself being that you're here where you claim the rock bottomers are.

I'm sure people are here for all sorts of reasons. Some for the chat, some for the freerolls, some for the forums, and yes.....some to scam.

Either way: Don't let the few knuckleheads screw up the whole site for you. Just make sure you're part of the solution instead of the problem.

Good day sir.

PokerOwned Veteran
    nice site I'm liking it good banter and freerolls

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    This site rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Better then Disney land. Siskel and Eggberta gives it 2 and half thumbs up.

translation
    i came here thinking i was awesome, yet every play i have posted has been bad and i dont like being told that
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Experienced Member

You must not be on many forums. Mainly cause scammers are everywhere. I don't see how this site is rock bottom. I mean this is a site about poker. How can it be rock bottom?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast