Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62723.23

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    yeah i pretty much have to buy poker pts now. I did alot of trial offers fro points but not anymore. there all taken up. stinks

PokerOwned Veteran
    i clicked through a few of the crowdflower ones and answered a few questions and got a decent amount of points

Surveys are usually looking for a certain demographic, ie age, location, race, etc. If you don't meet these qualifications, you don't get in. I fight with them ALL the time, and there a days when I get NONE. Surveys you have to have patience with and the willpower to keep going until you find one you qualify for. (It takes a LOT of not wanting to throw things, believe me.)

Crowd Flower tasks are basically on a first-come-first-serve basis. Yes, it may seem like there are a HUGE amount of jobs available, but in reality, there are thousands of people doing that same task at the same time across hundreds of different sites, which is why you will get the "There is no work available" message.

Sometimes, if you keep clicking the link for the task from the wall, you MIGHT be able to get into a task that says this, but not always. Again, it's persistence and patience. The "Say Yes/No to .." you can do this with, and sometimes get back into them. If you can't get into one, leave it and try a different one.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by idBiGot View Post
    i clicked through a few of the crowdflower ones and answered a few questions and got a decent amount of points
    you dont get them right away but when you do its more than a few points.

PokerOwned Master
    crowdflower is a way to get point but not that easy like they say.1 time only was easy and i won 140 points.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12