Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64174.52

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Donk is not a style of play btw lol.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    my style of play is stylish as ivey, unpredictable as durrrr & tilty as hellmuth

PokerOwned Master
    I generally play tight at the start and try to change how I play depending how everyone at the table is playing at the moment(also depending on my chip stack/blinds)

I practice the ancient art of Donk-FU.

Fishin' arpond for rivers and catching boats is my style of play.. Totally wreckless!

Seasoned Veteran
    lol totally wreckless??/ well all depends on my mood sometime tight others after long day anything goes

PokerOwned God
    I play tight and aggressive with quite a bit of stupidity thrown in for good measure.

Experienced Member
    I typically play tight, unless I have a lot of chips..

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by 22JoeDeuces22 View Post
    so i'm in i tourney blinds are 15/30 have 2000 chips and raise utg +1 with a8 hearts, i raise to 105 and get called by the button aka (tommy62287) with a9 off and he also has 2000. flop is 882, chech/check, turn blank check/check, river blank i bet 400 he insta calls with ace high, then proceeds to berate me and say how bad of a pre flop raise i made and how terrible i am, this continues for about 30 min. Anyone that will defend tommy's berating please post. BTW i got 2nd in that tourney
    What does this hafta do w/the OP? It answers no question except us telling u how bad u r w/o labeling urself as one of the styles. Bad bet to begin with. Only monkeys bet pot as an opening bet. Otherwise whole post is not too bright n quite a bit results oriented which isnt good for a poker player to be either. Im pretty sure MERGE has a label for u tho, will hafta use it next time i see u on a table.

I like to play EVERY SINGLE HAND.Thats a good way to get info on plyrs though....

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast