Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63008.71

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    There is nothing wrong with how this hand was played. I would have played this the same way. You bet out on the flop which I believe is 100% correct. On the turn you just made a very strong hand and are likely way ahead now. Checking was the right thing because you can either get a bet out of your opponent or let them catch up to the second nuts. You got the bet, IMO raising him on the turn is definitely correct. A call only works if he makes a hand worth betting on the river, and I think it would make the river harder to play. If a low heart comes you are probably good to try and get it all in. If no heart comes you are probably only getting called by trips aces or you are going to face a better boat. All other hands will fold. You also will have to bet out, checking behind allows your opponent to showdown for free and you lose value. On the turn your opponent has shown commitment to the hand. If he has a hand brewing or made he'll be willing to put more money in.

River blows big time, but is irrelevant to how you played this hand.
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

Myself I don't think it was a bad play,,,but what the hell do I know,,, I suck at cash games
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Master
    dont all in on pair of 3s

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    Be careful with the advice that is given ... there are no "bad" plays sometimes they work sometimes they dont if ya got the best hand after all the cards are dealt you are a winner

PokerOwned Demi-God
    That was not a bad play on your behalf it was just a bad beat. He just got lucky and caught runner runner. That happens in poker sometimes

Don't listen to that idiot, you see where he is sitting. JustSayn..............................
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Good play nothing wrong just rigged.--------------
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Seasoned Veteran
    Bad players will always look for excuses when they lose a hand that they were behind him. You played it fine i seen much worse lines taken with those types of hands.

Quote Originally Posted by oVITOo View Post
    I disagree. You won't find a decent player open limping from any position, let alone bvb. You shouldn't limp bc you have a small pp. Either fold them or open it the same you would AA. Pretty easy to range you otherwise. Imo.
    IMO with 33 you limp for a set, no reason to raise with shit cause everything that hits beats the 3's and 33 is SHIT lol even if u hit ur set and boat that pair on the board can easily beat you. but thnx for allowing to make notes on ya. Ill be very glad you over valued ur shit cards LOL if you dont hit ur set ship them chips over here!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlova View Post
    Don't focus on the outcome of the hand, focus on how you got your money in. Ask yourself, did I invest ahead? Did I force my opponent, or myself, all in while holding the best hand? Answer questions like this...You invested ahead and forced your opponent all in when you were well ahead. What happened on the river you can't prevent. That's poker. Sometimes you get outdrawn, it is what it is. Shuffle up and deal out the next hand and move on!
    Best advice in this entire thread.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast