Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62332.51

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    If I can't play postflop because of my stack size, I'm not letting anyone else play preflop. That's why I shove.

Quote Originally Posted by lordgort View Post
    If I can't play postflop because of my stack size, I'm not letting anyone else play preflop. That's why I shove.
    This is frankly the best logic I've seen on shoving with less than 10 bb.

why would jason write this? why is he sharing info with the fish?
    DAMN DAMN DAMN
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    DAMN DAMN DAMN
    I have never been shy about sharing my thoughts and whatever insight I may have. If it hurts me, all the more reason to keep improving.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    DAMN DAMN DAMN
    lol, fwiw there are a lot of good info out there on the internet so it's not like you can keep anything as a secret

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by lorenz0wns View Post
    lol, fwiw there are a lot of good info out there on the internet so it's not like you can keep anything as a secret
    this. when I first started in the early 2000's everyone was bad. and eventually everyone got much better. there are still a lot of fish out there. but not like it used to be.

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    I prefer to let my stack dwindle to the 1 or 2 bb range. I have many reasons for this. The fans, they enjoy a good show and my fans rail me to see me play so I try to stay at the tables a little longer then usual. Plus if i double up i get lots of ladies garments tossed my way that i can use a car weights. It works out for the best this way. For the fans and all

PokerOwned Veteran
    I see so many pros go broke with that shortstack shove, problem is a lot of the time theyre doing it with 20 bbs...cant even count the number of times ive gotten down to 2-3 BBS and won a tournament outright

Quote Originally Posted by leexg23 View Post
    I see so many pros go broke with that shortstack shove, problem is a lot of the time theyre doing it with 20 bbs...cant even count the number of times ive gotten down to 2-3 BBS and won a tournament outright
    They're pros for a reason right? Every solution has risk. They play they way that will maximize their chance of winning or winning the most. That's what makes them the pros.

PokerOwned Veteran
    when you have less than 10 big blind if anything is worth a call then the same hand is worth all of your chips.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast