Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $57750.49

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Master Sergeant
    im not a good multi table player...so i stick to 1 table at a time...o get to frustrated with multi tables...it moves to fast asn i dont have any time to think about my actions

PokerOwned Demi-God
    multi tables can be rewarding if u have a good stack in one table u should sitout u can then concentrate on the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Punter4444 View Post
    multi tables can be rewarding if u have a good stack in one table u should sitout u can then concentrate on the other.
    That is the worst advice I've ever read!!!

Banned
    well i never thought of multi tabling, but i will take the advice to heart... good luck all

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Some folks can multi-table with ease and some just cannot. It's all a personal preference. More than 2 tables on merge sites, just about kills me, but in the old days with fulltilt and pokerstars, I didn't seem to have a problem with up to 4 tables. Maybe there are settings for Merge that I just can't seem to find, but I would NEVER sit out at a table, if I am in front of the computer.

Private
    Its a great way to play online poker, you can play way more hands in less time. Look at the pros that play 8 to 12 tables at a time and win big money doing so

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Four tables is my limit and I'm looking for very strong starting hands. Much prefer 1 or 2 tables and playing the postition and the player.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    its hard too concentrate on two tables at once so i only play one at a time cause you aint going to win on both tables anyway well at least i dont!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AAChipMagnet View Post
    Multi-tabling used to be fun on FTP and PS but most other software programs from other sites seem to lag too much and affect play.
    Merge doesn't lag at all, and if it is that's on your end not the networks end

PokerOwned Master
    Multi tabling is cool, but it takes practice. Don't want to jump into too many tables right away. Practice makes perfect for multi tabling!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast