Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63061.02

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Where can USA players play? a guide for new players

here guys (and girls)

add in your personal exp with sites

please no "this network doesn't payout" just because 1 skin on the network doesn't payout (lock)

ex:

safe sites with fast cashouts

intertops (revolution network): very fast paypal cashouts but must sign up via affiliate otherwise its checks mailed
    pokerhost (merge network): very fast cashouts w/u and check .. only merge site w 2p2 xfers
    bovada : good check cashouts .. annonomys tables.. only 1 hud works there (no hm or pt)
    ipoker : very fasy paypal cashouts via affiliate (obv vpn needed)
    black chip poker: good cashouts

there are other good sites out there.. please post
    Last edited by jaydowdle; 09-29-2013 at 05:50 PM.

thanks for starting this thread, jay... hopefully it will yield good info. I would add NLOP.com - it is a browser-based poker room. Pretty loose play, but lots of small freerolls. Don't know about cashouts at this point.

Seasoned Veteran
    does blackchip offer any type of rakeback deals? was trying to get started there and curious about the situation. i play on carbon now and no that they don't offer anything but BC has switched to the WPN ???

PokerOwned Pro
    Now this is the kind of thing I've been hoping to find for a while. Seems all the other compilation-style sites are backed by their favorite poker sites and are therefore biased.

PokerOwned God
    I'm surprised you didn't add carbon poker. From what I've read, they have good cash outs without too many problems.

PokerOwned God
    forgot about pokerhost - know it became part of merge and surprised it has fast payout - will take a look thanks for info

The last couple of days I've been searching for a pokersite to play real money. Yesterday I started with lockpoker freerolls, and as to be expected, there were mostly donks and they would lose, for the most part, according to the math. But then I found out I'd never get my money out of them so I didn't even try to deposit money.
    -
    So then I tried BlackChipPoker freerolls and again as to be expected, there were plenty of fish... but this time there were several of them who would hit their 6% hands, like this.
    -
    I'd like to know how some donk can call K/Q 4BB preflop raise with 6/3... then a K/Q/4 flop, pot size raise... then a all in raise with 2 turn... and then catch a 5 river to suck out. This was deep in a freeroll at BlackChipPoker so obviously this guy's not playing rags like the nuts very often... so why that time?
    -
    Years ago I used to play on a freechip app from Mytopia where this kind of thing happened all the time. Then it came to light that some cheaters could see the boardcards preflop.
    -
    Has anyone else witnessed this or know anything about preposting?
    -
    Also, any suggestions on a credible site offering play to Louisiana?

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by QbWon View Post
    -
    I'd like to know how some donk can call K/Q 4BB preflop raise with 6/3... then a K/Q/4 flop, pot size raise... then a all in raise with 2 turn... and then catch a 5 river to suck out. This was deep in a freeroll at BlackChipPoker so obviously this guy's not playing rags like the nuts very often... so why that time?
    heres why.... lots of players are very bad.. they may get lucky here n there .. but don't trip on a whacky play.. lotta players just suck..

these sites all have things in place so players cant cheat , the rare occasions that have happened they get caught (superuser)

when u start to think online I rigged.. cheating etc... just look at winning players graphs .. lots of people are easily beating the games.. u can too

I used to think rigged etc... then I saw there were players with really good consistant winning graphs.. so I worked my ass off and now I an a solid steady winning player

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by WILD View Post
    I'm surprised you didn't add carbon poker. From what I've read, they have good cash outs without too many problems.
    I don't play on carbon.. they r fine.. but checks take lil longer lately and they don't allow 2p2 xfers.. which host does.. only merge site that does

"heres why.... lots of players are very bad.. they may get lucky here n there .. but don't trip on a whacky play.. lotta players just suck..
    -
    ty for your response but like I said I'm no newbie to suckouts or to preposting. Before I found out I'd never get my money out, I was playing Lockpoker freerolls. There were lots of donks who would make such plays... but they'd lose 94% of the time. Donks who play 6/3 like it's the nuts don't make it to the last 20% in the torny. Think about it... why would they ever fold?
    -
    Hopefully someone, who's familiar with it, will address this issue and explain how this preposting thing works.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast