Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62858.18

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Sergeant
    The middle stages of a sit and go are a crucial time of play, as blinds are now putting pressure on players. Also, it is important to become aggressive at this point, as you want to build a decent stack for the late stages........

Sergeant
    most important part of sit and go would be the late stages. This usually occurs about 40 minutes into the sit n go. By now blinds will be placing huge pressure on everyone but the highest stacks. The fact that it is shorthanded, and that the blinds are huge, dictate the new style of play you must use. Plus normally top 3-5 get paid so u want to be conservative not to bubble

Sergeant
    When you reach the final in the tournament there are many unique situations you may face. The first, and ever present problem, is that someone has to get out before the players reach the money positions. This changes everyone's play............so being aggresive as a mid-big stack pushing little stacks out of hands is primary.....

Corporal
    I would always like to make the money, but some times you have to take a chance to better your chips or you be be sitting small stack to a bunch od big stack and they will force you out

Private
    Oh yes for sure. Survive until the money, play tight etc. I mean, what's more important than at least getting your money back. And then winning.
    \m/ HOOK'EM \m/
    My t-shirt company that I'm trying to fund. http://tinyurl.com/yht8px5

Private
    Everybody recommends to play tight in the early stages, Then become more aggressive around the bubble. So if the majority of people are playing this way. Think of ways to exploit their strategy instead of copying it.

Sergeant
    read "super system" from doyle brunson, best book

depends i think if its a double or nothing sitn go too. where 5 outta 10 players will cash,, or just a reg one where only top 3 outta 10 might cash, for d iff amounts of money too.

Private
    Dont play around too much early on. If you bluff, and take down the pot, you win a few BB. If you bluff, and lose it, you'll lose a lot more than you stand to win. So just sit tight early on. But later on, once the loose donks have busted out, then it's time to get tricky (But still play well). Take notice of how your opponents play and if you sense weakness, bluff at the pot (But dont bluff too much because if you get called you dont want to have lost out on much, so a few times the min bet should be enough).

PokerOwned Veteran
    Well, that the whole idea of playing , not to let the other players to have any insight to what you may be doing, in Sng it is very important to remain deceptive and to last until the posted places are reached or even if not reached to place in a position that if another one is played it will increase the odds of doing better ! Hope that helps and Happy New Year............

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast